Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cleaning, Crafting, and Chinese food!


So after months of having our house on the market and being excited for people to come see it, we finally had a showing. (We had one a couple of weeks ago but it was a drive by, not a scheduled one.) Jeremy and I spent much of yesterday putting finishing touches on the house and cleaning up. We haven't heard yet how it went but are keeping our fingers crossed!

We had to run a couple of errands. One for some baby bok choy and other veggies to make this meal from my meal plan. I haven't done much home chinese cooking but they turned out really yummy and didn't take a lot of time....and they are pretty cheap! Only downside is that they made a lot of dirty dishes!

The other errand was to pick up some fabric to make this!

My friends just adopted their first baby and I was honored to photograph him last weekend. His room is decked out in argyle so I came up with this idea for sprucing up a plain gray hoodie. I didn't take a before shot, but it was an inexpensive hoodie from Target. With a little bit of fabric (could have used scraps if I'd of had any that I liked the pattern and color for) some interfacing and fun colors of thread, this is what I came up with!


1 comment:

Kat said...

That is so cute!!! I love it! I also haven't made much Chinese food but it sounds yummo so I might have to steal your recipe...